Brian J. Svoboda, DDS
“Growing up I was always exposed to dentistry through my Father, a Periodontist, and my Aunt, a general Dentist. Their experiences continually inspired me and sparked my interest to pursue a career in dentistry. I was most inspired by the stories of patient’s increased self confidence with minor improvements in their smile or replacement of missing teeth. My goal is to continue to help improve patient’s oral health and ultimately, their overall confidence.”
“Throughout Dental School and my residency, I learned the value of continuing education in dentistry to provide the best possible care for patients. I am committed to various organizations and study clubs, as well as to attending seminars every year. I will forever strive to maintain a state of the art practice and always keep up with the current topics in Dentistry. My involvement in these types of organizations has afforded me a way of ensuring that I can provide the most advanced care available in dentistry today. My commitment is to provide you with the best possible care customized to your needs.”
- Residency: General Practice, Denver Health, Denver, CO
- DDS: Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 2007
- BS: Biological Sciences, Marquette University
- Member: American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, Rocky Mountain Oral & Maxillofacial Implant Study Club, Metropolitan Denver Dental Society
- Team Dentist: NBA Denver Nuggets, NCAA University of Denver Pioneers
- Volunteer: Give Kids a Smile, Team Smile
“I am very grateful for my experience at Denver Health. While completing my residency, I fell in love with Colorado, and I am here to stay. When not practicing dentistry, I enjoy spending my free time skiing, snowboarding, cycling, hiking, rafting and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Your Smile Is In Excellent Hands
Drawing on a over a half-century of experience, the gentle and compassionate team of doctors at Southbridge Dentistry provide their family of patients with the state of the art expertise and old fashioned personal care.